Over the course of my practicum placement I solicited feedback from students twice. The following comments are direct feedback received.

What do you want Teacher Evan to continue doing?

• Keep that amazing attitude because it inspire confidence, and respect among others. But especially gets us in the mood for participating and being active.
  • The enthusiasm and creative ways of starting the class.
  • Continue with the energy and good vibe he gives. He really makes us engage with class in that way.
  • Class is awesome like that! So far I believe you are the teacher that has best adapted to the online classes as it is pretty much the only class where I actually participate actively and pay attention

Overall Comments

• His energy and the way he explains with a smile. 🙂
  • He always has a good attitude, and considering its 2 hours less where he is, that is something else.
  • I like his feedback on our work, it’s quite helpful. And I also love his energy; it always feels like he really enjoys his job, even on days when we are not too collaborative.
  • We will miss you! Great teacher and human being… I never felt tired in your class, and always paid attention!
  • It was a pleasure to have you as a teacher and I know for sure you will become a great teacher.
  • You are an amazing teacher! Probably one of the best I have had!